THIS RETREAT IS NOTHING SHORT OF HEAVEN ON EARTH
This is a women's retreat in Boynton Canyon -- Sedona, AZ. We'll be staying at the five star resort -- Enchantment. http://www.enchantmentresort.com/
BLISS OUT in Sedona! Inspired by the rich wisdom and traditions of Native American people, and complemented by the beauty and energy of the Red Rocks, our Sedona retreat presents a luxurious, holistic experience where you will find balance and harmony in the breathtaking surroundings of Boynton Canyon.
Christine Schultz Vibe Guide and Pamela Bliss of Everyday Bliss invite you to immerse in the frequency of Bliss at Enchantment Resort in Sedona, AZ. stay in a world-class destination spa resort with award-winning facilities. Experience bliss, balance, and growth integrated with the extreme natural beauty of Sedona. The energy vortex of Katchina Woman in panoramic views will leave you breathless. Unwind at the spectacular Mii Amo Spa right on the property.
Pamela Bliss is the founder and director of Everyday Bliss in Brookfield, WI. She holds an M.A. in Transpersonal Psychology with concentration studies in Ecopsychology, in addition to degrees in Nursing, Yoga, and Ecology.
Pamela is a yoga teacher trainer, meditation CD artist, intuitive medium and inspirational speaker of transformative wisdom who teaches at conferences internationally. She is also the yoga expert for the Milwaukee Brewers Major League Baseball Club. www.pamelabliss.com
Christine Schultz has a master’s in Education, a bachelor’s in Social Work, and certifications in Life Enhancement Coaching as well as Ancient Wisdom Studies. She is an expert personal transformation facilitator with over ten years experience.
Christine leads weekend retreats, medicine circles, and tours to sacred sites. One-to-one work with Christine is profoundly transformative and life-changing. www.christineschultzguide.com
Please note, the $400 deposit reserves your space and will be applied toward one of the following 4-night stay options:
- Suite (3 queen beds + sofa for up to 7 people) $1200 per person
- Jr. Suite (2 queen beds + 1 sofa for up to 5 people) $1200 per person
- Double Room (2 queen beds for only 2 people) $1700 per person
These prices include lodging and programming at Enchantment Resort. Meals, spa services, travel, and transportation are not included.
To book your spa treatments: www.miiamo.com/sedona_spa_services/
To book a car: https://turo.com/ You should find a car through TURO for around $50 per day or less. Book soon - it's Spring Training for baseball season!
The backdrop for our gathering is women supporting women / lifting one another up; networking and brainstorming about your interests, desires and how your particular you-ness related to businesses, books, or other creative ideas. I support these discussions during meals shopping and down time. VIBE Guide photographer, Katy Rowe, will be available for business branding consultation.
You'll also have time for yourself to enjoy a spa treatment and all the amenities of Enchantment. There may be a guest or two who pops in and provided a sound treatment or wisdom teaching.
Join Pamela Bliss of Everyday Bliss and Christine Schultz Vibe Guide for a guided experience into the vibration of Bliss at Enchantment Resort in Sedona AZ. Nestled at the doorway of the majestic red rocks of Boyton Canyon you will stay in one of the most beautiful resorts in the world. Everything about this place supports bliss, balance, and growth. Each moment will be integrated with the extreme natural beauty of Sedona and Boyton Canyon’s red rock. Experience the energy vortex of Katchina woman in panoramic views that will leave you breathless. Unwind in the spectacular Mii Amor Spa on right property.
BLISS OUT SEDONA Agenda / Program
- Welcome tour of the property begin at 4:30 at the spa entrance
- Join Christine and Pamela around the fire pit for dinner
- Medicine Circle will launch our journey
- Yoga with Pamela from Everyday Bliss
- Hike to Kochina Woman Vortex led by Christine
- Lunch and spa time
- Learn how to remove life obstacles as Christine guilds you through the Labyrinth
- Diner OYO, there are 4 restaurants on property - your choice!
- Yoga with Pamela from Everyday Bliss
- Breakfast break- spa or OYO
- Meet Cher Lyn Mystic Artist
- Explore altars and learn to use their powerful medicine
- Lunch and shopping in Old Town
- Dinner your choice and OYO
- Conversations with Christine and Pamela Q&A.
- Book your Spa appointments
- Breakfast OYO
- Mescal trail silent hike - 2.5 miles one way (Bring snacks and water)
- Lunch and spa time - OYO
- Integrate Bliss into your work through Conscience Commerce with Pamela, Christine and Katy- meet at the Fire pit at Tii Gava for dinner!
- Closing circle
- Breakfast- OYO
- 11am check out
On Thursday, after you arrive, and check into your rooms, and we'll meet you at the entrance of the spa Mii Amo at 4:30 for a tour of Enchantment.
To Book your room:
Your 4 night cost should be $466 per night (you’ll get the 4th night free) Double occupancy makes that $233 per night. Book quickly, the rates will go up.
To Book your spa treatment/s:
To Book a car:
You should find a car through TURO for around $50 per day or less. Book soon because it will be Spring Training for baseball at the end of March.
You'll need to book your own room and cover most dining experiences.
For the non- refundable deposit -- $400 to VIBE GUIDE
October - 2018
Fall weekend at the Lake. Celebrate and revitalize at this woman only weekend retreat against a backdrop of full autumn color. A luxury property welcomes you and provides the perfect setting for a Vibe Guide Adventure:
- Friday, you will be welcomed into a spa like atmosphere. Settle in and join the group with refreshments and tapas. We all gather around the fire where Christine sets the space for honoring our Autumnal season.
- Saturday, Yoga and a short meditation. Then breakfast is served. Next, Christine will lead you in Creating Your Queendom a workshop in living your Bliss. Open time - to lounge on the deck, or read a book while enjoying a charcuterie. Evening is set with a lovely fall table to enjoy a harvest feast. Finish with a medicine circle and breathwork.
- Sunday - All about YOU! Yoga, Breakfast, and Expert skincare and makeup with Eva Luna, adorn in your favorite things and have the photo session with beauty and fashion photographer, Katy Rowe. End the day with another evening dinner as we toast with wine.
- Monday clean-up and check out.
When: October to be determined (Arrival Time: 5pm-Friday; Check out: 11am-Monday)
Where: WI (Address upon registration)
Full Value: $600 (50% down to reserve your spot, register below)
What to BRING:
- (pictures, gifts, cards, jewelry, etc.) from childhood; form the parenting years, and from your current season and the Autumn Season. Bring a journal, your yoga supplies (clothes, mat, cushion); bring some outdoor clothing/hiking shoes or sneakers (keep weather in mind), a blanket for sitting on the deck, and a good appetite!
- For the photo shoot, bring what makes you feel beautiful. We will have additional pieces for you to choose from possibly some of the artists from our store will have things for you to wear and feel your queenself. SHOP
- If you have a business card a product or idea please bring for our sharing table. And yes, this make the trip a networking / business write-off for entrepreneurs.
Limited space is available, get your spot today-
Total price is $600.